Anda African Adventure
The Serengeti was voted the No.1 Safari destination in the world for a reason! Its majestic and awe inspiring beauty is definitely something everyone should experience in their lifetime.
Based in Moshi, Tanzania in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro - we are progressive, socially and community-minded. Anda African Adventure is a licensed Tour and Adventure Company that makes a difference while we show you why “Tanzania is the Number One Country for Wildlife Safaris”!
10 good reasons to choose Anda African Adventure…
• Licensed and registered ´Class A´ Tour Operator by:
• The Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism of Tanzania
• The Tanzanian Association of Tour Operators
• The Association of Canadian Travel Agencies
• The American Chamber of Commerce of Tanzania
• We have a passionate commitment to community-development initiatives
• We have excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, Safaribookings.com & Facebook
• We own or own Safari Vehicles – Which are all staffed by professionals, carefully maintained, and properly insured
• We hold active and dynamic working relationship/cooperation with very carefully chosen partners
• We are adventurous, fun, enterprising, socially conscious & ethical
The Anda Team
We strive to be the best company to offer wildlife safaris in Tanzania by having the best crew working with us. We treat our staff with respect and provide them with continuing personal and professional development. We are proud of our team, every single member is dedicated and determined to provide you with an amazing and memorable experience! We strive to make the Tanzania a better place while showing you our beautiful part of Africa.
Our directors are comprised of an environmental consultant, a forester and a community development specialist with a shared vision of making a positive difference.
To inspire positive social change through Adventure and Travel while providing consistently superior world-class service.
Our Adventures are informative, educational and interesting. We like to show people how to make the world a better place, whilst having a fun experience.
Our roll with the UK Wildlife Film is to supply the logistical half of your film course. effectivly we will be supplying you with a regular 12 day safari that you would have if you visited the Serengeti, then onto of this the UK Wildlife Film School are running their film course. as part of our logistical roll we will supply you with...
12-day fully equipped Safari including…
• Professional Anda wildlife guide from Tanzania
• Professional Anda camp cook / Basecamp Supervisor from Tanzania
• Lessons how to cook traditional Swahili food with your Local Tanzanian Chef
• All accommodation and facilities in our basecamp locations
• x2 ´Pop-up roof´ 4x4 safari vehicles to film from
• All vehicle permits
• Pre-course accommodation on the day of your arrival (with upgrade option)
• Flights from Arusha to the Serengeti
• All vehicles and transportation overland required during your course
• Overland transportation from Serengeti back to Arusha
Please Note: As with ´all´ animal and wildlife spotting, filming, photography nothing is 100% guaranteed as you will be filming ´real wildlife´ roaming freely within their own natural environments.